Tuesday, July 21, 2009

This day has run the full gamet of emotions. I didn't sleep well and had trouble getting going today. At the doctor's appointment I was pleased that things are looking so good. I'm on the right path for improved health. Then I went to refill some prescriptions. They said it would be 30-40 minutes so I walked around the store a number of times to get my missed walk in. I did a little shopping and checked back after 40 minutes. They said it was almost ready. I sat down to wait. After 25 minutes I asked if it was done yet. She said she would check. THEN she said they were OUT of that medication, but it would be in later today. I was not a happy camper! After a lovely lunch I decided to work on my quilt top. Big mistake! I had to unpick one part four times. I hope its right this time. I'm taking a short break and hope that things go a little smoother. Tonight I'm having my Visiting teaching girls for dinner. I look forward to that. I hope you have things to look forward to today too.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

One of those days at the pharmacy when loving your neighbor was a challenge. Sorry about that. Then the quilt block had to add to the day. I almost have my item for unpicking sewn to my hip. I guess it all comes on one day or another. Love you and look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Bev