Monday, July 27, 2009

A New Week

Still getting some slow starts--why am I having trouble sleeping Again? Cleaned the kitchen and made brownies for a family party tonight. I'm getting a few things ready for our vacation next week. After lunch I got back to work on my quilt. I'm sure moving slow. Did get the backing ready, so hopefully I'll be on to the next step soon. A dear friend loaned me her quilting frame--I absolutely need to get me some. Hubby is bringing our oldest grandson here and he will go with us to the family party. It will be at Frank's brother's home and we will be swimming, eating, and visiting. Some granchildren are sleeping over, so I might not get very much done tomorrow. Oh, well. This too will soon pass and I won't have grandchildren sleeping over, so I'm going to really enjoy my time with them. Work and quilts will wait a day!

1 comment:

Larkin said...

Your having trouble sleeping again because you don't have my kids around to make you exhausted!! Just kidding!! Hope that you start sleeping better!!