Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another beautiful, warm day! I love the early walks, but I did notice today was warmer even early in the morning. My sweet hubby made breakfast today and then I got busy on my project. I finished it by 9:30 am so that tickled me. I got some grocery shopping done and can do some cooking today. Yesterday we ended up going to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. So lovely! A quiet evening at home capped a very busy day. Today is a little quieter and I hope I can start getting back on schedule a little more. While I worked on my project I recalled some of the fun things with my grandson Gabe. He is such a sweet little boy. He was four months old when they got here, and eleven months old when they left. It has been fun to watch him roll over, scoot, crawl, and pull himself upright. He has a warming grin and loves to play Pat-a-Cake. He also loved my Little Green Frog song. I miss his funny noises when he wanted attention. I look forward to some pictures on their blog. I have some wonderful memories of their time here and I'm thankful we had that opportunity. Hope your day is delightful.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Memories are wonderful. Thanks for sharing yours. We went to the Quirrh Temple today and it is beautiful and a great experience. There were just enough people today. The weather was just right.
Then we came home and I called 911 while I was outside working in the garden. I'll tell you about it tomorrow. By the way, who in your ward, teaches at Hunter high, and she just went to see her folks in Illinois? See you tomorrow. Love, Bev