Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ahhh! Tuesday! I unbelievably slept eight hours and woke up early. I went for a lovely walk before breakfast and got quite a bit done this morning. Also enjoyed my granddaughter's orchestra concert at Truman Elementary. I'm so blessed. These lovely days are slipping by too rapidly. The house will soon have that heavenly smell of freshly baked bread===thanks to my son-in-law. We had a delightful dinner last night for home teaching and tonight we are having our visiting teaching sisters. A fun way to fulfill the calling this month. Hope your day is lovely too.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Nothing like the smell of baked bread unless it is the taste of eating it. My mom was the one who did that for our family. I miss that and I guess I could try the skill, but then I guess I just don't want to anymore. Is the word lazy? Glad you enjoyed the concert. Thanks for your fun ideas to read. Love, Bev