Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday

I hesitate to write because of those around me having difficult or negative challenges. I am thankful for the Temple prayer roll. At least that's is something you can do to help. I did have a lovely mother's day and am ready to press forward this week. There are some good things to look forward to and I am so thankful for that. The sun is shining and I enjoyed my walk. Monday is a fresh start and I appreciate that. Hope your day is sunshiny and productive--good combination for a good day.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your walk. It was a beautiful morning. I enjoyed playing in the water as I was cleaning the birdbath this morning before I went to the dentist. I received a fun call from G while at the dentist. It was a nice surprise before having them look and find a small hole. Anxious to see you on Wednesday as well. Love, Bev