Thursday, May 28, 2009

I love Thursdays because I get my hair done and visit with dear friends. I also did some grocery shopping so we have a little variety in the house. I tended the little one while big brother had his DDI class. Then I rested and read. Ah sweet relaxation. We went to our Ward FHE and had cobbler made by the Bishop. THen we went to an excellent Ward/Stake Council meeting. We were challenged to rescue those around us by introducing the Gospel to them. When we got home we had some excellent bread made by my special son-in law. Awesome! Hope your day was wonderful too.

1 comment:

Gretzbabi said...

Oh the little time we spend enjoying out lives, you are so busy you make me dizzy! Ha! I know you enjoy it all, and I am so proud to know you, you lift me also and give me so many great ideas. I appreciate all you do. What a great lady!