Monday, May 4, 2009

Sunshiny Day

Another glorious week is here! I think I might be able to get back on schedule with my goals. I have enjoyed the brilliant sunshine this morning. That always brightens the day with a better attitude. I came across a saying that I really enjoyed. "The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind." William James This is SO true. On days that I work on a good attitude, I seem to be able to accomplish more and enjoy it more too. On cloudy days I find that a little more difficult. Then I need to look for the beauty of the day and count my blessings. That helps to brighten my day and my attitude. What are the ways you gain a more positive attitude? We can always use more ideas to keep us going on the right path. Hope your days are always bright and sunshiny.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Good advice to start my day. Thank you for being there for me. I am now starting my day. It is true the sunshine makes the day easier to start. Although I enjoy hearing rain on windows I would much rather see and feel the warmth of the sun. So off we go to enjoy this day. Thanks so much for your encouragement for a positive day. Love, Bev