Friday, May 1, 2009

Celebrate Life!

I'm almost at the end of my grandchildren tending for now. The kids have been wonderful! It really wasn't too hard--just had to keep us all on schedule. Today I get to kick back a little and go to lunch with my daughters at Olive Garden. My oldest daughter is having a birthday this weekend and it will be fun to celebrate. I have certainly been blessed with a special family. I also get to go to a party tonight with my hubby so that will be even more celebration. He forgot to tell me about it until the other day, but I am looking forward to it. Hope you have some fun things to celebrate this weekend too,

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Great things to look forward to. I'll expect to see you at the party tonight. It is great that you can celebrate lunch with your daughters. That is a great tradition you have with them. This weekend will be fun. Love, Bev