Saturday, May 9, 2009

Busy Saturday

Woke up early to get all my Primary assignments done in time for our Mom and Me Party. We had a great activty--all using M&M's. It was fun to use M&M's in our games and decorating cupcakes. Everything worked out very well and clean up went quickly. At home we had a house full and enjoyed visting and playing games. Hopefully I'll get my potato casserole made before bedtime so I'm ready for everyone tomorrow. I had fun shopping with daughters yesterday after going to lunch. I bought a mystery book that I started reading after dinner. Last night I couldn't lay it down, so I finished it last night by flashlight. FUN! I received alot of wonderful blessings of time and company this weekend. I wish you all a delightful Mother's Day.

2 comments:

mombeal said...

Sounds like a great party idea. Your book must have been great! Thanks so much for caring about me and bringing such a nice gift. You are a great friend. Hope your mother's day kept on being a great day. You deserve one every day. Love, Bev

Gretzbabi said...

Whats the book, sounds great! see you Weds, love ya