Sunday, May 31, 2009

Beautiful morning. I loved the smell of the air after the rain yesterday. We kept busy yesterday. After playing games with my daughters, we went shopping. We haven't done that for quite awhile. It was fun, and I bought a few fun things too. Hubby and I had a quiet evening to ourselves and watched "Apple Dumpling Gang". It has been so many years since we saw it and we really enjoyed the "G" rating. Kind of nice to see some of the oldies. Today is my son-in-law's birthday and we are having a little family celebration. I'm also looking forward to our Church meetings today. It is always uplifting and refreshing to begin the new week with some spiritual insights. Then I can plan the new month of June and press forward. I hope your coming week is prosperous and delightful.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Fun to see your cute grandsons today. Quilting you want cotton material. So if you find some that is under $3.00 and you like it great, but if you find some that is under $2.00 even better. But buy something that you like to look at because if you don't you won't like the project. Hope your day is fun and enjoyable with the party. Love, Bev