Friday, May 15, 2009

Third time's the charm! This is the third time today that I have attempted to blog. Life keeps us so busy sometimes, but I'm enjoying it. The house is quiet and two little ones are asleep--all other adults are gone. I have had time to play games, watch TV, read and nibble. Almost like a mini vacation. Another week is quickly coming to a close. I have learned alot and am eager to continue on. My walking has been delightful and I have actually spent time visiting with ladies along my walking route that I haven't seen for a long time. I think winter has finally disappeared and warm weather is blessing our days. Hope you are enjoying your day too.

2 comments:

Gretzbabi said...

Your walking sounds so fun, I love it when the sun comes out and we all around the neighborhood come out to play! Love ya

mombeal said...

What a nice day for you. Keep up the fun walks. I need to start walking, but I just sleep in. Thanks for the encouragement. Love, Bev