Monday, May 18, 2009

Off to another busy week and its gorgeous outside. I had eight hours sleep and was awake early--love that! I did grocery shopping and then had breakfast. Today I will probably tend the little one for awhile. I will get my walk, clean house, and prepare to go to the endochrologist this afternoon. I hope there has been some improvement in my health--at least I'm feeling better most of the time. This evening we are having all of hubby's home teaching people to dinner. It should be a lot of fun because some of them like to play games after dinner. I am also praying for my son who is probably having more surgery today. He had surgery last Friday and we thought things had gone well. I'm not sure what's going on now, but he texted his brother saying he would possibly have surgery again today. Hopefully this will take care of things for him. However, I am excited about the prospects of a great week and hope you are too.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

My goodness..good luck to your son. Just looked at Stacy's blog and "all things are difficult before they are easy" and that just about sums up life for us all. Glad you enjoyed your walk. I enjoyed the cool air as I took care of a few weeds and plants that think they own the entire garden. Hope your day turns out well. Love, Bev