Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pondering

I truly enjoyed my trip to the Temple. I needed that and appreciate the opportunity to feel of the special spirit there. I have learned that The Saviour doesn't say "Go get your act together and come back when you get it right." He says "Let's start right where you are and go from there." He doesn't wait until we are perfect. Brother Brad Wilcox states, "Christ doesn't wait to offer blessings until our families all look like the happy groups whose pictures appear in the ENSIGN magazine or in TV commercials." I'm so thankful for this truth. I know he loves me and will keep blessing me even when I don't deserve it. I feel of His love today and hope that you have that blessing also. I pray that we will all continue this journey by uplifting one another just as Jesus does until we meet with Him again.

2 comments:

Gretzbabi said...

I am so glad for your insight. You do nothing but inspire me! You are on rock of a lady, onward ever onward! I agree that the Lord is there to finish our tasks and to help us through all times, not just the tough times. He is so gentle and forgiving for he knows who we will become and how we will best be served! Love ya!

mombeal said...

Thank you again for lifting me. You are the best. I'm so thankful for all you do to help me. Glad your Temple trip was great. Pres. Christensen has been called to serve in Temple presidency in the Oquirrh Temple and so he has to teach only one of his classes. Now I wonder which one it will be. Love, Bev