Saturday, May 30, 2009

We tended our grandsons last night and had a lot of fun. I didn't sleep well, but I did get to sleep in. After breakfast my daughter and grandson went with me on our walk. It really is interesting to watch things from the view point of a two year-old. We saw the sheep at the end of the street and I realized they really do say "baaa". We saw dogs and petted them through the fence, saw lots of airplanes--he loves airplanes, and ran through the sprinklers shooting their watery drops on the sidewalk. As we reached our street we could see Grandpa waiting for us. Cute little guy started running as fast as he could to his special friend. We had fun exploring the motorhome and then were ready for the rest of a beautiful day. I know we have family coming today, but the realm of possibilites is great as to what we will choose to do together. It is always a delight to be together. So I will go on taking the day as it comes and enjoy every moment. Hope you can do that too.

2 comments:

Gretzbabi said...

Yeah for walks! I love them short as they may be, sitting in the yard and just watching the hummers fight for the best spot on the feeder, the garden growing, who knew we could enjoy so many great things!Love ya

mombeal said...

Sounds like a great beginning for today. That sheep gets lots of attention. Your day sounds like a wonderful one whatever you decide to do. I'm trying to put together my little bit now for the lesson on the 7th of June in Relief Society. I need to go to the party store to see if they have one more item that I think I need. Have a great day. Love, Bev