Thursday, May 7, 2009

Win the Battle

The past few days I have really not wanted to write. I have exercised every day and kept up on my duties, but blogging was not on my agenda. I guess I need to put it on my daily plans and check it off daily. The reason I feel this is important is because I find that I'm more likely to have a better attitude and accomplish more If I write about things daily. So I looked up some sayings to push my motivation. Thomas Edison said, "If I find 10,000 ways something won't work, I haven't failed. I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is often a step forward." Okay--I'm making progress but I'm still not motivated. That means I need to write down ideas and keep up my motivation by writing them down and clarifying my goals. I need to realize that I have support all around me. Walt Disney, one of my favorite people, said, "The difference in winning or losing is most often...not quitting." So today I am going to get back on track. I think Margaret Thatcher, the first woman prime minister of Great Britain, said it best. "You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." I'm off to win the battle---again!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

More than once to win. Good for you. I haven't written yet today, myself. So with your encouragement I am now going to go and write. Thanks so much for reminding me to write. Love you, Bev