Monday, May 25, 2009

We had such a delightful trip. The mountains we green and beautiful. There were still patches of dirty snow, but we loved being up there. I saw four deer and a moose. We visited with the camp directors and truly relaxed. Slept beautifully too. Sure do love the luxury of our motorhome---especially in the cool evenings. I also enjoyed some great walks. We came home Saturday afternoon and enjoyed our family. Sunday was also a beautiful day. I loved the rain and the wonderful,fresh smell of the air. Enjoyed family again last night, and many will be here today for our BBQ. I'm also happy because I have started to wake up earlier and I love getting that early start every day. Hope Your coming week will be spectacular!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Nice to see you this morning. You always make my day brighter. Sounds like your trip was wonderful. You deserve a lot of those kinds of trips. See you tomorrow, I hope. Oh I did go to Joanns today and did spend money today and used two coupons so I don't mind it when I can actually save money. Love, Bev