Friday, May 29, 2009

Enjoy Life

Ah!!! Life is the best alternative!!! I have been exercising with my Wii Fit the last few days because I haven't been able to get out. Today I thoroughly enjoyed a walk outdoors. Birds, sunshine, and even seeing my grandchildren on their way to school. I crave that walk outside! I'm enjoying my grandsons today too. My daughter is giving a birthday party for both boys in a few weeks and she is out shopping for things. She's using the Sesame Street theme and it is sooo cute. Since both boys love the show it is a great way to celebrate their birthdays. It is also fun to have family celebrate with them because they will be so far away again next year. (Well probably) All of the other birthdays have been in Hawaii and the future ones in Maryland.
I am also excited because today I'm going back to the school I taught at for twenty years in honor of a friend who is retiring. It will be fun to see many that I taught with for many years. My dear friend is going too--she also taught there. So it should be a fun and bring back some good memories.
I can't believe that May is almost over. The summer does bring many special opportunities to enjoy life and I love this time of year. Picnics, the Zoo, and many other places in our beautiful state are available for family fun. I'm eager to try it all!!!! Hope your coming summer is the best ever!!!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

What a great and positive attitude. The party sounds so fun all because of the letter L and the number 3 ! The trip to Bennion should be a walk down memory lane. It has been a while. Thanks for the invite to go with. Love, Bev