Thursday, June 4, 2009

Blessings

It's another day for acknowledging blessings! I love the cooler weather after a rainstorm. I love my grandson's giggle when he sees something funny on TV, and then he yells, "AGAIN!" and watches it a dozen times. I love new,colorful fabric. I love visiting with dear friends every Thursday. The troubles of the world are dealt with wisdom from one another. I am grateful that family members are feeling better. I am thankful that I am feeling better daily. I love having good books to read. I love music from days gone by. I am thankful that F and I get to work together on callings and projects. I like getting on the scale. I love my daughter's clever projects for her boys. She brightens my day. I am especially thankful that my son-in-law received confirmation on his job in Maryland today. He leaves a week from today and begins work on June 22. That is a blessing we have waited for for a long time. I'm just not eager for them to leave. I hope your day is full of blessings too.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Good news on the job in Maryland! I'm glad for them. I love your positive attitude. Glad you like the quilt block pattern. It will be fun. I like your idea of listing things you like. Have a great day. Love, Bev