Monday, June 15, 2009

A New Week

Here we are at the middle of June and still haven't had hot days. I really like that although I'm getting a little bit tired of the rain. My son-in-law has reached Maryland (actually he's staying in Alexandria, Virginia). He has started his search for a place to live, so it probably won't be much longer to have Amie here with us. The little boys are such a joy to us. We appreciate this opportunity to be in their lives. Now we will have to develop a long-distance relationship again. Thank goodness for blogs, Facebook, e-mails, and telephones.
Today we get to have hubby's Home Teaching group for dinner. We are going to BBQ hamburgers and hope it doesn't rain. At least we have a plan B. I hope you have a great week. I think I will too.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Hot days? Could you describe what they were like? I'm sure I will remember come August. This week will be fun. See you for lunch on Wednesday and again for the quilt group that night. Love, Bev