Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fun things

I enjoyed an early walk this morning with my daughter and two grandsons. It is fun to see the world with the eyes of a two year old. It was also cooler than yesterday's walk---sooo nice. We got back before 7:30 am. and I felt like I had accomplished a day's work already. Last night my hubby took me out for dinner and we went and saw "UP". Darling movie and great story. It was a fun date! Today I am working on a variety of projects. I came across a saying that I really liked. "To love what you do and feel that it matters--how could anything be more fun?" (Katharine Graham) I hope I do things that matter and I know I enjoy doing them. So its onward with cleaning and organizing. Hope you have a productive day too.

2 comments:

Gretzbabi said...

I love that quote and haven't heard it for a while, thanks for reminding me. Such a great day to sit on the porch and play cards with my hubby in the rain! Thunder and lighting this after noon and we loved it. Productive no but wonderful! Love ya

mombeal said...

Walking early sounds great. We are going to start our days a little earlier. Braiden, Brian's son is out of school and so we are going to help with watching him in the morning hours. That will be fun. It will get us up and enjoying the morning and not wasting the day. He was fun this afternoon and especially when he says, "Grandma, I love you." This rain is great for the flowers and great help for pulling weeds. Hope your days continue to be great. Love, Bev