Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Things

It was fun to be up and at it today. I went for an early walk and then went for my hair appointment. Such special ladies there! Before I went home I went shopping for material for the quilt class next week. I have some pieces that I love together, but I need to go back tomorrow to get some more. Hopefully they will work. I can't wait to see if it goes together like I want.
Tonight I'm tending my two little grandsons while my daughter goes to see "Charley's Aunt". Her brother-in-law is in it. The boys are being so good. I just hope "Sesame Street" keeps holding their attention.
I am also trying to plan some new goals to keep me busy when my daughter leaves for Maryland. I hear that trying new things keeps us young. I hope you, too, will stay young by trying something new. We're almost to the weekend. TGIF!!!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Hope you had fun with your coupons. Sounds like you have some great plans. I'll have to show you the latest block I put together for the class in August and let you use the pattern and be ready to show off when you come to class for the first time and have the block to show! Love, Bev