Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yesterday I tended a little granddaughter while her sister was taken to the doctor. Then they took her mother to the doctor. Both had Bronchitis. My grandson has also had a cough. You would think that with warm weather we would be past all the illness. But for many years this was the time I would have bronchitis or pneumonia. I am thankful my pneumonia shot has "worked" and I haven't suffered with illness this time of year. I am cleaning and organizing and it is slow work. Bit by bit it will be taken care of and I will enjoy the fruits of my labor. In my spare time I have enjoyed reading. That gives my life some balance I guess. Hope you are well and happy.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Glad you are keeping well. With all of this rain it could be part of the problem with colds. I'm glad you are enjoying your reading. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Love, Bev