Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We had a wonderful dinner with Frank's Home Teaching group. It was nice weather and good food. This morning we were up early for Adam's DDI teacher. She came to watch him eat breakfast. Little Gabe was in the highchair. He had finished breakfast, but when we checked him he had fallen asleep in the chair. Soo cute! We wish we had taken a picture. I took my morning walk and then went to meet my brother for lunch. My sister-in-law and their dear friend came too. We had a great visit and good lunch, but their friend took ill. I hope she gets well quickly.
I went to the store for a few things because tonight I have my Visiting Teaching group for dinner. Boy, all these fun meals. I'm also looking forward to lunch with dear friends tomorrow. I'm really getting spoiled. I am also excited because I found some of my cousins on Facebook. I'm looking forward to getting together with them soon. I'm so blessed with so many things to make my life more rewarding. I hope you are enjoying your blessings too.

No comments: