Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rain

Rain! Rain! Rain! My daughter took her oldest son out in the rain with my umbrella. He LOVED it! They laughed and danced in the rain. He didn't want to come in. Oh! the exuberance of youth!
I truly enjoy visiting with dear friends when I get my hair done. Then I went to Sam's Club for some items for the grandsons party Saturday. We enjoyed BLT sandwiches for lunch and now we're having a quiet afternoon. Tonight we get to go to Not a Tea Party--looking forward to visiting with dear friends again. Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

It was a fun Not a Tea Party. Nice to see you twice today. Glad you could make it. I was pleased to see so many there on a rainy evening. The idea was a fun one and the hats turned out really cute. Have a fun party with the grandsons. Love, Bev