Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday already

After my lunch date yesterday I headed to Michael's to find a frame. On my way there the spirit said Sears. I stopped there and they had beautiful frames for 50% off. I'm glad I listened! My son-in-law's parents are here from ST. George to visit with them before they leave for Maryland. Grandma L. wanted to make the grandsons each a comforter to take with them. My daughter went with her to pick out material and my husband borrowed a set of quilting frames from a neighbor. We set everything up and began tying the first one. My daughter's sister-in-law came to help. It went pretty quickly and is a lovely quilt. Then we put on the second one. The edges have cute teddy bears and toys so we decided to quilt around the outlines. Then we tyed the center. Another cute quilt. My son-in-law and hubby made hamburgers for dinner and we all enjoyed it. To relax a little we played games. It made a delightful day.
This morning I went to my Primary care physician. I have really enjoyed her, but she is leaving next week for Oregon. I'm feeling well and was glad everything seemed to be good. Also got my medical papers for my Drivers License done.
Tonight we are going to the Temple, so that makes today a wonderful one. Hope yours is wonderful too.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Glad the comforters are cute. Come over with your machine and we will take it to Judy and she will help you set the tension and make it work just fine. Once the bobbin was in the stitches were too tight and so I just had to adjust the knob for that and things went much better. Maybe on Friday we could go see her. See you tomorrow. Love, Bev