Friday, June 12, 2009

Sunshine

I enjoyed sleeping in today. I also had a lovely walk after breakfast. Now the day is basically helping my daughter prepare for her boys birthday party tomorrow. She has made banana bread and cupcakes so far. It should be a lot of fun. I get the job of taking care of my sweet grandsons. She is decorating the cupcakes like Oscar, Grover, Elmo, and Cookie Monster. The walls will have Big Bird and the Sesame Street gang as well as the Alphabet and Numbers. It is all very colorful. We will play "Pin the Nose on Elmo" and then do some games and blow bubbles outside. It is shaping up very well and we are eager for tomorrow. Hope your weekend is delightful too.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

The party sounds like a fun one and this is brought to you by the letter "f"! I hope the packing is still going okay. Judy thinks you are the cutest about the quilts. The first meeting for the church is this Wednesday night at 7:00PM. It will just be an overview as I understand it. Hope your Sunday is great. Love, Bev