Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday

Beautiful morning. I got out on my walk and it began to pour. I started walking a little faster, and just then my sweet hubby came around the corner to pick me up. I got in most of my walk so it worked out OK. I am tending a sweet little granddaughter for a few hours and then I'm going to lunch with a school friend who just retired. I'm also hoping I can find a frame for a quilting square made by my great-grandmother in 1934. I think that will make a nice birthday present for my brother. Hope your day is delightful.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Nice to have a car with a husband surprise you when the rain starts coming down. Hope you found your frame. It was nice of you to go to lunch with your retired friend. You are very kind to do so and lift her spirits. Anxious to see you on Thursday. I need to go to the dentist right after getting my hair done, so I will be excited to see friends before the dentist. Love, Bev