Friday, June 19, 2009

Love

Life sometimes gets so busy that I feel I can't keep up. Then I realize that love keeps me going. I am lifted up by the love of my husband, the love of my children, the love of my extended family, and the love of friends. Even more of a blessing is the love of my Heavenly Father and His Son. They accept my feeble efforts with love and joy.
So today I go about my day with love and joy. I love the sunshine, the smiles of others, the laughter of children, the hugs of loved ones, a good nap, nutritious food, lovely music, and things to do.
Today it really hit me that Amie and her boys are leaving us in a week. I have truly enjoyed feeding little mouths, changing diapers, soothing cries, and watching them grow. This house will be way too quiet and I will remember their stay in loving memories and special pictures. But I know that I can move forward and enjoy life because of love. Thank you all for your love and support. I love you, too.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Empty nest will be loud for a long time. I wish I could tell you that it gets better, but it is good that you have family home evenings there to keep you company. I know that they are not Amie and the boys, but they are noise. You can always call me and when we figure out our machines we can make them go rat-a-tat tat together. Love, Bev