Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Onward

We had a fun dinner and visit with my Visiting Teaching sisters. They are such delightful ladies. My son-in-law found an apartment for their family. He moves in Saturday, and my daughter and the two boys will be leaving in about 10 days. It is going to be way too quiet around here without them. Didn't go to lunch because my friend is ill. But I did enjoy my walk. It was overcast, but a comfortable temperature and it didn't rain on me. I also got to visit with a dear friend along the way. Tonight I go to a wedding reception, and then to my quilting class. I'm so excited to learn this skill. My great-grandmother did a lot of quilting and I'd like to incorporate some of her blocks into my own quilt. Maybe that will help me cope with the quietness around here. Hope your day is wonderful!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Thanks for the compliment. You are a dear friend likewise. Quilting will definitely fill your quiet times as if you ever have them. See you tonight. Bev