Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekend

Boy, the weekends go too quickly. On Saturday I went grocery shopping and couldn't resist stopping at JoAnn's for some material. I had also been in that area to laminate some book marks for Primary. My daughter and grandson came and played games. Then my grandson stayed overnight. We also attended a celebration for our Bishop's daughter who had her family sealed in the temple. Great food and lots of fun visiting. The weather was nice too, even though there were black clouds, we had no rain. Sunday brought wonderful meetings. I visited my home-ward Relief Society. It was delightful so see friends and neighbors. It was also special because the Stake Relief Society presented the lesson. My dear friend is in that Presidency and did a terrific job. Everyone really enjoyed the lesson. Thanks B for all you do. Then I went to my own Ward and enjoyed the Single Adults. There are some wonderful young people there and we are getting new ones all the time. The lessons were well prepared and we had a yummy spaghetti dinner to Break the Fast. At home I enjoyed my daughter and grandsons. This is precious time because I know their stay here is getting short. Now to plan for a new week of adventures. Hope yours is a good one too.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

You are very kind with your comments, but I appreciate them. Glad you had a great weekend. Enjoy the children while they are with you. It was nice to see you in the home ward. It is always nice to have you visit. Love, Bev