Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Better organized?

What a gorgeous day! My walk was such a delight in this beautiful weather. I'm working on some of my projects and enjoying my grandchildren. Next week I get three other grandchildren for a few days while their Mom and Dad take a much-needed break. I am trying to get a little better organized (as usual) and be better prepared for events that are coming up this week. I'm also trying to concentrate on some things that will enrich family life. I am so thankful for the opportunities that are mine. I know I can make better use of my time some days so that I can reach my goals. I am also identifying some new "frogs" to eat. Have to keep pressing forward, don't we? I'm also beginning my life story (Again!) and hope to write some every day. That might help me stay out of trouble. Hope your day is fantastic! You deserve it!

No comments: