Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Beautiful sunshine! Sunshine lifts the spirit and gives hope for a brighter day. We all need that light in our lives to keep us going. I have done well today, but I am pacing a little slower and pressing forward steadily. At least I'm going forward. I love this season of the year with everything growing and brightening us after the long, dreary winter. I also have time to reflect on how I can grow and brighten my life and others around me. Our own burdens are lightened when we help others. Easter brings spiritual renewal and gives us a sweeter, hopeful attitude that will carry us onward. It is truly beginning to feel like the long winter is over and we are ready for this beautiful time of the year to burst forth. Enjoy the peace and love of this special day and keep it in your hearts as I will.

2 comments:

Gretzbabi said...

You are a joy, and so happy to hear you are going on steadily! Today is a wonderful day, we ate on the patio and had a great day with family again. Austin is still wild and we had to leave church early, to be fed I will read the scriptures tonight and concentrate on the Love our Savior gave us. On ward, ever on ward!

mombeal said...

What an uplifting message. I enjoyed every word. With much faith out future will be brighter, isn't that what the Prophet taught us? Well your comment certainly helped that thought. Thanks so much. Bev