Thursday, April 2, 2009

Commitment 100%

It has been said that there is a remarkable difference between a commitment of 99% and 100% (Vic Conant) and I am going to try to find that difference. As we set our goals we have to figure out what needs to be done to accomplish them. If we build on this plan every day, we will be moving us forward to accomplish our goal. That means we need to have 100% commitment. With this decision we will find that all sorts of things occur that would never otherwise have occured. Commitment brings action. Goethe said, "Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." Sometimes your action might be a phone call, or creating a game plan. I have had FUN moving forward this week. The week has gone so fast and I'm looking forward to enlarge on my plan. I had been going to "take a day off" today, but as I write I have developed a desire to "eat my frog" and push forward with greater commitment. Wow! This writing has power to! Go for it!

1 comment:

mombeal said...

That's great that it has been a good week for you. Your quotes are great. You must be reading another great book. I've got to find one to keep my mind busy. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the great work. Hope your appreciation went well. Love, Bev