Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dancing in the Rain

I had the opportunity to spend time out in the rain today. The world was fresh and beautiful. It is something I am going to try to do more often. Some of my challenges seem a little easier to deal with now that I have had some practice. I also know that I can share some of my struggles with others and encourage them with their challenges. We all are in a race of life and sometimes we need to realize that our goal is an eternal finish-line. But in this race we just take one day at a time and do the best we can. We are all winners even if we aren't the first over the line. We just get there the best we can. It is an even better journey if we stop and smell the roses along the way. There's my thought for today. Have you smelled the roses today?

1 comment:

mombeal said...

Thanks for your great ideas. The finish line is just out there a few yards, isn't it. Roses, no, but I did take time to rid the dandelions away from them. Everything looks much brighter after the rain. Spring is definitely here and that is wonderful. Nice to see you today. Have a great one. Love, Bev