Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Good morning

It's a good morning. My son-in-law made breakfast wraps this morning--delicious! I have a dentist appointment today, but I'm kind of excited because I will get in my walk since it's only a few blocks away. It's already Wednesday! So far this week I have succeeded in exercising and checking off all of my to do list. I am counting carbs and learning a lot. I know that something is going to louse up my good record because this is LIFE. But I know that I'm developing some better habits (slowly) and that I can still push forward when I face new challenges. I think I am learning more than ever to enjoy the journey. I certainly need to be reminded of that fact. I love seeing our gorgeous mountains, hearing my little grandson recite the alphabet, music, family pictures, scriptures, cartoons, kind words from family and friends, encouraging e-mails, and knowledge of my Heavenly Father's love. Today is a great day! Hope it is perfect for you too.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

I hope your trip to the dentist was okay. I'm anxious to see you tomorrow and get caught up with you and your life. See you bright and early. Love, Bev