Friday, April 17, 2009

Potential

Wow! Friday again! Where do the days go? Went on a good walk again today and the pain is all gone. I am enjoying my day and am eager to keep going on my challenges. I received a cool youtube e-mail from a friend. If you haven't seen the Susan Boyle performance from Britain's Got Talent, please check it out. A magnificent example of not judging a book from its cover! I've seen it about eight times and it still brings a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye. I bought a small book yesterday about Jim Henson of the Muppets. There's a poem I love that gives me another example. If just one person believes in you and they believe hard and strong, then another realizes "If he can do it, so can I" and two believe in you. Maybe you can believe in yourself too. We each have some unlocked potential that will come forth if we believe in ourselves. I need to look at each day as an opportunity to enrich life by being a little more thoughtful, a little more observant, and a little more energetic in finding the potential in others as well as myself. My daily calendar will now include a little time devoted to enriching my potential. Yes, I can do that.

2 comments:

mombeal said...

Believing in myself is a good idea. I will stand alittle taller and remember who my Father is. That ought to give me courage. Thanks for the reminder. I'm glad your foot is feeling better. Have a great day. Love, Bev

Gretzbabi said...

Ready your blog is so edifying! I love how you lift me and encourage me! So glad you are out of pain! Hope all is well and remains so for tomorrow it is going to be in the 60s' Yeah! Enjoy the sun!