Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Heavenly day

Such a beautiful spring rain today--my favorite kind of rain. On my walk this morning, I enjoyed the tulips, daffodils, chirping birds, blossoming trees, and the soft pitter-patter of rain drops on my umbrella. A delightful, dance in the rain day that raised my spirits. My walk was a little shorter, a little slower, and a little more difficult that last week, but so enjoyable. I'm so glad I got out to relish the peaceful silence and the beauty of nature. The fresh air was a delight too and I found myself taking deep breaths and loving the beneficial feel of it. I can see that I need to take morning walks more often. The day has few "have to" moments, so I just may make it a day of "want to" today. I also am going to the Temple today and that is always a special privilege. It looks like today might be one of those heavenly days we always wish for. I guess my big goal for today is to MAKE it a heavenly day. I hope your day is one of those too.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

What a beautiful piece of poetry in your writing today. Good for you in going to the Temple today. I hope you find the peace and love you need and want today while you are there. I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Love, Bev