Saturday, April 18, 2009

I am Loved

Today I have to thank my Heavenly Father for the abundance of love in my life. It has been shown to me so repeatedly in the past few days. I have had some challenges with my health (glucose reading of 46; pain in my foot) and have been told again and again of our Saviour's love. This was given as a message in our women's conference multiple times today. I decided that I NEED to really believe this. So often we here it and think "Yes, that's true", but dismiss it and don't REALLY accept it. It doesn't seem possible that He could really love ME with all my weaknesses. But I realized that General Conference gave this meassage multiple times too. If we truly learn to believe this as He wants us to, we will be able to face what He knows is coming. We have to strengthen our faith NOW. We know that He is in charge and is trying to help us find the path He wants us on. We have the tools to help us make that journey--scriptures, prayer, prophets, and personal revelation. What great love and compassion we have. I am thankful for the abundance of love in my life! I am thankful for my family and friends and the love and support that we can give each other. Together we will make it through on a successful journey.

1 comment:

mombeal said...

It was interesting that two of the three speakers really hit that message today. Thank you for the sweet poem you sent to me. I'm getting out my patriarchal blessing to reread as a grandma to see if I can understand it from a new perspective after today. Thanks for your support today. Did you take a fast acting liquid to get your sugar back up in a hurry? Love, Bev