Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday

Beautiful day! Its been grocery shopping, get some medication, go to Costco, tend, and cook dinner for Frank's home teaching families. I have some projects to work on this week, but that will come later. Had fun watching "Bedtime Stories" with my daughter too. Monday is the day we get ready for Tuesday I guess. I have enjoyed my day and look forward to keep progressing this week. I have been getting in my walking and lost weight again last week. WAHOO!!! Hope your day is wonderful too.

2 comments:

Gretzbabi said...

Wow! You go gal! i am so proud of you, you make me giggle! Life is too short to waste it! Love ya

mombeal said...

Good for you. Walking and losing weight and everything. You keep it up. Gretz is right. You are definitely not wasting life! Love ya and can't wait until Wednesday. Love, Bev