Sunday, April 5, 2009

Peaceful Silence

It is SO quiet in my home right now. Most of the family are asleep between Conference sessions. I am enjoying this because too often we don't get very much quiet in this busy world. I have an opportunity to review my blessings and ponder what I need to do to meet the priorities in my life. I know I have physical and health challenges, but I also need to be strengthened spiritually. Sometimes I feel extremely weak in that area. Then the Lord blesses me with something that I never expected. I know he hears and answers my prayers. That brings great comfort. So I'm quietly reviewing my goals and challenges for the coming week, and putting the priorities in my schedule. I have a few "frogs" to eat and a few joys to anticipate. That sounds like a good balance. Conference is a good time to renew the spirit and move forward to make our priorities become realities. Onward with good cheer as the Prophet counseled.

No comments: